The successful individual will join the dynamic team of the Accounts Department and will be responsible for the monthly timely preparation of the crew payroll.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance or any other related field
- 1–2 years of previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of the English language
- High sense of initiative, professionalism and responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Computer literate (MS Office)
Interested applicants should visit https://interorientshipmanagement.com/careers-ashore/ and complete the relevant application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.