One of the largest group of companies in Cyprus, with over 100 employees, and over 39 Years of Operations in Air and Ocean Freight, Logistics, Courier Services, Cargo and Passenger Handling, Travel, and Management Services is seeking to recruit for the following position:
Passenger Handling (Check in) Agents (Part Time or Full Time) in Larnaca International Airport.
Job description / Role:
- Check in passengers and their luggage at the ticket counter and gates
- Issuing boarding passes and language labels
- Patiently handle customer concerns and complaints regarding ticketing and baggage handling
- Knowledgeably answer inquiries regarding flight schedules, fares, and other questions as they arise
- Make announcements at the gate regarding flight activity
- Be responsible for all flight movement messages between the gate and ground handling team
- Apply Airport security requirements
Skills and Qualifications:
- Working experience in a similar role for at least one year
- Excellent Customer relationship management skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Greek)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Email, Internet Explorer
A remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates based on experience and qualifications. In addition they will be able to join company’s provident fund and other company bonus schemes.
Last day of CV submission is 30 November 2022.
All candidates should send their CVs to:
Andreas Papadopoulos – Human Resources Manager
11 Florinis Street, City Forum, 4th Floor, 1065 Nicosia
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 22559000 / Fax: 22559111