Imperio is currently looking to recruit a motivated individual for the position of Office Administrator to join our offices in Limassol. The successful candidate will be responsible to ensure the smooth running of our office and provide administrative support to the management of the company.
Main Duties/Responsibilities of the role:
- Managing the reception area, including welcoming clients, associates and guests.
- Responsible to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Answers and direct phone calls. Takes messages where necessary.
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times and booking conference rooms.
- Handles incoming and outgoing correspondence and keeps records when necessary and coordinates with the messenger for external tasks.
- Prepares emails, letters and forms.
- Provides administrative services to the management (including preparation of company-related presentations and proposals).
- Assists other department when necessary.
- Maintains hard-copy and soft copy filing system.
- Be the point of contact for IT and Telecommunication Providers.
- Managing inventory of office supplies, including stationery and multimedia equipment to ensure smooth office operations and order office supplies when needed.
- Supervises the cleanliness of office space and manages office maintenance.
- Updates, maintains, and follows office policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- University degree or diploma in any field is a must.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- Fluent Greek and English language, both written and spoken.
- Excellent use of all Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Smart appearance and positive can-do attitude.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Very good research skills and ability to present research.
- Ability to write clearly and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Dynamic with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Very good organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
If you are a highly organized and motivated individual and you wish to become part of our young and dynamic team, please submit your CV at www.imperioproperties.com/careers/