As Office Administrator you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. You will communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organise and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain general contact lists and client lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of client marketing materials, including the drafting and publication of blogs/thought leadership/articles/brochures/leaflets
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and other business development activities
- Contribute towards internal team presentations on the company’s strategy and leadership
- Maintain and update regularly the company’s website and LinkedIn profile
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports e.g. timesheets, aged debtors, creditors etc.
- Maintain controls over Petty Cash, including submission and reconciliation of expense reports, perform basic accounting/bookkeeping in the cloud accounting system
- Work closely with HR Leader and Head of Accounting and Tax
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Provide general support to visitors
- Manage office maintenance including general administration tasks and buy office supplies
- Fluency in English and Russian is essential, knowledge of Greek will be considered an advantage
- Proven secretarial or administrative experience (2 years)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- High school degree
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please apply online or send your CV together with a cover letter to [email protected] quoting “Office Administrator“.
Please note that only successful candidates will be conducted. Thank you.