Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Sales Department
- Provide customer service support when required across the company’s business streams
- Organise the company’s conferences/meeting rooms, taking all necessary actions and catering the participants
- Identify customers’ needs and wants and address customers’ concerns in a timely manner
- Manage, prioritize and organise work while handling different tasks
- Organise various documents in electronic forms, communicate relevant information and present when requested
- Keep records of call centre database in a comprehensible way
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with clients
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Carry out any other reasonable ad hoc duties in order to support the department
- Comply with the policies and procedures of the company
- Address and resolve customer complaints in a professional manner
- Liaise with other departments
- Manage challenging situations that may affect clients
Requirements, Skills and Attributes:
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Marketing or in a related field.
- 2-3 years of proven experience in a similar role
- Fluency in both Greek and English, written and spoken
- Strong computer literacy, with excellent MS Office and software learning capabilities
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Customer management skills
- Organizational skills
- Effective communication and rapport building skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team spirit
- Attention to detail
Applicants should forward a detailed CV to [email protected] by Friday 19/08/22.
Applicants should enter in the subject of their email, the title of the position they are applying for with the relevant Reference Number.
Job applications are thoroughly screened, and only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please note that all applications will be treated in strict confidence, ensuring GDPR compliance.