The 3CX Operations team is vital to the smooth, day-to-day running of the office. Our departmental activities include Operations, HR, Facility Management and Event Planning. This means we’re looking for someone who can provide office support and coordinate internally and externally on a wide variety of activities with a broad range of people and service providers in a timely and professional manner.
This role is suited to someone who enjoys variety at work and is willing to get ‘into the trenches!’ You must be open to taking on a wide range of responsibilities with very different types of people and continually evolving in line with the daily demands of the business. You’ll need to be a good communicator and a strong team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Sitting at the Front Desk providing a broad range of Admin Support to the Operations Manager in the following areas:
- Reception management including incoming calls.
- Office supplies, catering and ongoing internal customer support.
- Recruitment including sourcing and managing ATS platforms.
- HR including onboarding, visa and insurance applications and renewals.
- Event Management including business travel coordination.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek – verbal and written.
- Demonstrated administrative/operational skills in a similar role or setting.
- Solution focused mindset.
About the 3CX Team
Our award winning product is targeted at medium and large enterprises and is currently used by 600,000 customers around the world. Working in our state of the art 3CX office in Nicosia, you’ll be part of a vibrant team enjoying the many benefits the Company offers, including an international work environment, lunchtime catering, private gym and swimming pool, performance related bonus, and an annual profit share scheme.
3CX invites you to apply via our website https://www.3cx.com/Due to the very large number of applications we receive, we’ll only contact those who reach the next stage of our selection process.