Ensures the smooth operation of the office, performing administrative duties and offering continuous tel. service/support to the company’s customers.
- Records all the clients calls in the Help-Desk System.
- Updates the Help-Desk system.
- Completes the Warranty Orders.
- Sets-up procedures for the return of faulty spare parts to the suppliers.
- Gives prices/proposal to the clients.
- Issues Customer Invoices.
- Sets-up Requests for payments for all Technical Department Suppliers.
- Maintains and updates the filing system.
Qualifications and Skills
- Office administration, secretarial studies degree or similar qualifications.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar position.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Very good communication skills. Confident in interacting with and influencing individuals at all levels within or outside the organization.
- Able to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality and professional discretion.
- Fluent in Greek & English.
The Technical Services Director, Newcytech Business Solutions Ltd, Head Office
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.