We are looking for a Neuropsychologist to join the Clinical Sciences Section of the Cyprus Institute of Neurology and Genetics.
The Clinical Sciences section of the Institute, acts as a tertiary referral centre and provides outpatient and inpatient care, diagnosis and treatment for patients with neurological diseases.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
The successful candidate will conduct independent clinical work by analysing the functioning of the brain and assisting in the diagnosis and treatment of patients suffering from neuropsychological disorders. Additionally, he/she may engage in research and education.
- An undergraduate degree in psychology or in a related field; and
- A Master’s degree in neuropsychology or neurosciences or related field; and
- Licence from the Cyprus Board of Registration of Psychologists; and
- A minimum of 1 year of clinical experience; and
- Command of Greek and English languages
HOW TO APPLY
A cover letter together with a detailed curriculum vitae should reach the Institute by 15 October 2022, by e-mail at: [email protected], stating the reference code. Contact person for further information: Ms Anna Michaelidou, tel.: 22392789.
The Cyprus Institute of Neurology and Genetics is an equal opportunities employer.