Who we are?
ISX Financial EU Plc is an authorised Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus. The company provides payments, issuance of electronic money, IBAN addressable stored value accounts and KYC identity verification services to eCommerce merchants, regulated sector businesses and consumers.
ISX Financial EU Plc also operates a sophisticated & patented anti-money laundering and anti-fraud system that also provides transactional security to business and retail customers. It is real time and detects the AML issues currently in focus by regulators.
ISX Financial EU Plc is part of the ISX Financial Group of companies. Our inhouse developed platforms allow us to deliver technology and financial services to our customers. The Group employs more than 140 staff located across our offices located in Australia, Cyprus, Lithuania, United Kingdom, Netherlands, USA, Israel, Malta.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Always ensure that you comply with the Company’s policies and procedures, including audit requirements, confidentiality, AML/CTF, information security and data privacy of the Company’s customers and end users
- Administration of the initial onboarding due diligence
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with ISX customers as the primary point of contact in the onboarding and integration process
- Respond to customer enquiries using various communication mediums as an active member of the relationship team
- Ensuring merchants are onboarded according to ISX Financials’ policies and procedures
- Undertake due diligence procedures for the onboarding of clients (KYC)
- Process applications for the opening of new client accounts into the company’s systems for the Purpose of ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC)
- Client Liaison for the purposes of requesting, gathering and checking completeness of all merchants due diligence data, information and/or documentation required as per Company Procedures
- Verifying the data, documentation / information for purpose of including checks of merchant incorporation status via company house/company registrar, regulators, specialist databases and public access databases
- Identification of significant controllers and beneficial owners
- Follow up with customers and identify up-sale and new revenue possibilities, whilst identifying churn risks
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficiency in verbal and written English Skills
- Prior experience with customer service or sales will be considered as an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered as an advantage
- Strong dedication to quality customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize in a high-volume environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Confidence and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance plan participation
- Performance Bonus, including mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers
How to Apply:
Apply to [email protected] with a full copy of your CV quoting “Merchant Onboarding Specialist”.
Right to Work:
- You must have the right to legally reside and work in the Republic of Cyprus or be an EU citizen.
- Employment is subject to a National Police check.