Job ID 19874
Brand, Marketing and Communications Senior Associate with a focus on Digital
Our Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team is undergoing a positive and exciting change. As we expand and improve our services, there are always new stories to tell. To help us drive this change, we are looking for a BMC Senior Associate with focus on Digital Communications, who will contribute to shaping, implementing and delivering our communication strategy. You will be joining a creative team that is determined to deliver top-class service to our clients, internally and externally.
EY has a powerful purpose: Building a Better Working World. The BMC team has an ambitious plan to accelerate and unlock the power of this purpose both inside and outside the organization so that the brand becomes a more potent driving force toward EY’s growth ambitions. We have a new opportunity for a BMC Senior Associate who will work with the BMC Leader and team to leverage existing and build new automated approaches to content, digital channels (website and social media), internal and external communication strategies, to engage and be distinctive amongst current and future audiences. The successful candidate must have experience with supporting projects and using various digital marketing tools including data management and analytics. The candidate will also support our teams in planning, promoting and executing events.
Your key responsibilities
You will work closely with the BMC leadership on internal and external communications content that is delivered within and outside our organization, including our website content management system, social media management and marketing automation campaigns. Additionally, you will be creating and publishing new content for a variety of digital mediums in a creative way, liaising with clients, external agencies and in-house team members. More specifically, you will be expected to:
- Plan, edit, write and upload content for our intranet, website and social media accounts.
- Oversee layout (images, graphics, videos and artwork), proofread and edit all relevant material.
- Ensure full consistency with brand visual identity and writing guidelines.
- Keep track of developments and latest trends in web technology and digital channels.
- Ensure internal and external communications are consistent and help drive people engagement.
- Contribute to establishing an appealing internal and external employer brand.
- Event planning, design and production, logistics and administrative support.
- Monitor event metrics and provide recommendations for future events based on data analysis.
- Manage processes for marketing materials and branding assets.
- Support other BMC initiatives as required.
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek.
- Confidence to communicate with audiences from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build good relationships at all levels.
- Ability to learn new processes and tools quickly and use creativity and initiative as required.
- Strong time, project and risk management skills and ability to deliver multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
- Results-oriented approach with keen attention to detail and high quality, self-motivation, team spirit and desire to exceed expectations.
- Creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box and develop innovative campaigns.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Media/Marketing and Communications.
- An excellent academic background, including a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree, preferably in Digital and/or Strategic marketing, communications or related field.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills in both English and Greek.
- Work experience as a web and content editor, experience in SEO and familiarity with content management systems and publishing tools (Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign/ Photoshop).
- Experience in a professional services environment and/or matrix organization will be considered an asset.
What working at EY offers:
EY offers an attractive remuneration package for rewarding both personal and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
In addition but not limited to our benefits include:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- EY Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (counselling, legal and financial consultation services).
- EY Tech MBA , EY Masters in Business Analysis & EY Masters in Sustainability
- EY Badges – digital credentials
- Mobility programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Maternity, Wedding and New Baby Gifts
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
As a global leader in Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions and Tax, we are using the finance products, expertise and systems we have developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we will make our goal to be the best employer, a reality.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience it’s yours to build.
All applications will be treated with complete confidentially.