UCLan Cyprus University is seeking to appoint a Marketing Officer.
Gross Annual Salary: Up to €18,000 depending on experience and /or background.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creation and execution of the marketing activities of the Marketing Department, internal and external, in alignment with the Marketing and Recruitment strategy.
- Responsible for compelling and effective marketing content (content writing) such as the development of social media posts, email marketing, articles, press releases, website content, guides, prospectuses and other hardcopy and electronic or online materials, etc.
- Generate new ideas, take advantage of various promotional tools/sources, research new promotional and marketing methods and strategies, as well as competition, locally and internationally, and execute them within deadlines and budgets.
- Responsible for effective planning, organisation and delivery of various on-campus or external recruitment events and activities such as fairs and exhibitions, open days, corporate and campus visits, schools’ events, and others.
- Responsible for updating and creating website content.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in related fields (Marketing, Creative Writing, Advertising, Communications, etc).
- 3 years of experience in a related role or in a customer-focused sector.
- Excellent command of Greek and English Language, especially writing.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and good knowledge of SEO (content).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM, Email Marketing.
- Productive and efficient, strong organisational & time management skills, initiative taker, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits: 13th Salary, Provident Fund, Annual Leaves / Sick Leaves etc.
Please send the completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to [email protected]
The UCLan Cyprus Application form as well as job description and person specifications of the position can be obtained from the University website.
No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
For informal enquiries, please contact the HR Department either via email at [email protected] or call on 24 694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer