The Island Private School of Limassol in Cyprus opened for the first 500 students in September 2022, and is now looking for a competent, experienced and, above all, passionate Marketing Manager to join our team.
We are also in the process of building our new school campus on a beautiful 50,000 m2 site which is to be completed approximately by the end of 2025 and will include kindergarten, elementary and high school, an international boarding school, and accommodation for teachers. This is a great opportunity to join a growing school on the cusp of a major turning point.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading our marketing efforts for our private school and for creating and implementing a comprehensive marketing strategy to promote the school’s brand and increase enrollment.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy to increase enrollment and promote the school’s brand
- Create and manage a marketing budget
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns, including digital marketing, social media, website, email marketing, and print advertising
- Collaborate with the school’s leadership team to ensure marketing efforts align with the school’s mission and goals
- Coordinate with external vendors and agencies as needed
- Manage and analyze marketing data to inform decision-making and measure the success of marketing efforts
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices in marketing and education
- Organise and promote marketing events such as Online and Offline Open Day and so on
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing, focus on education will be a benefit
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in marketing technology, including marketing automation and analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- A unique opportunity for a career in a fast-growing polysystemic school
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Modern & Professional Work Environment
- Optional participation in the Company’s Group Medical Scheme
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself
Applications must include a brief statement (no longer than a page) where you indicate clearly how your experience and expertise might align with the expectations we have highlighted.
Safeguarding: At The Island Private School of Limassol, we follow safer recruitment practices and we are committed to the Safeguarding of our students. As such this post is subject to reference and police checks.
GDPR: Applicants should note that based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all applications/CVs are kept in our database based on the consent period each candidate applied for. In case you have forwarded us your CV in the past and you are interested in this position, please apply again