Neapolis University Pafos (NUP) is one of the leading private universities in Cyprus, with students from all around the world. It is a vibrant academic institution focusing on high quality education and research that aims to provide top educational services to the Cypriot region and beyond.
NUP is seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager.
Job Purpose: To develop and implement an integrated marketing plan.
Main Responsibilities Include
- Promote NUP, locally and abroad, with the objective of increasing the number of students
- Improve the University’s market position and brand name
- Prepare, recommend and manage the approved marketing budget and plan in order to meet the targets in the most cost-effective manner
- Manage, supervise and coordinate advertising and promotional activities of the University
- Handle all activity across Google Ads (including search and display campaigns), this will mainly be PPC but will also include some YouTube and Facebook campaigns
- Set up, run, monitor and optimise campaigns, as well as analyse ROAS benchmarks and implement improvements to existing campaigns to help drive lead generation and conversions
- Develop all promotional material (print and online)
- Monitor, review and report on marketing activities and results
- Develop a reliable and accurate marketing information system (statistics, target market info, competitor research etc) and contact market research to facilitate strategic decision making for market requirements, prospects and opportunities
Education and Experience
- Business or Marketing related University Degree and preferably post graduate studies in Digital Marketing and/or professional qualification in digital marketing
- At least 7 years successful management experience in a similar position
- Experience in all aspects of developing, managing and implementing marketing strategies
- At least 3 years proven hands-on experience managing Google Ads campaigns
- Technical marketing skills and understanding in tracking processes across all relevant platforms
- Performance analysis to deliver campaign optimisations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Organizational, planning, problem solving adaptability and skills
- Innovative & strong initiative
- Team leadership
Salary and benefits
- A highly attractive package is offered according to qualifications and experience
- Excellent prospects for advancement
The selected candidate will get a job offer for employment. Please submit your application, stating “Marketing Manager” in the subject line with a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Please note that all applications will be treated in strictest confidentiality.
CLOSING DATE: 28/02/2023