Themis Portfolio Management Ltd is a specialized servicer of non-performing loans. The company is currently growing and is seeking to recruit Loan Asset Management Assistants at our Nicosia office.
- Provide support to Loan Asset Management (LAM) Officer with daily requests (preparation of reports, statements, supporting documents, etc.)
- Handle, process and monitor DFAS cases after their approval and until their completion in terms of collecting and prepares all relevant documents.
- Foreclosures: It undertakes the handling of campaigns and ad-hoc requests related to the foreclosures
- Provides daily and continuous support to LAM units by undertaking numerous tasks on a daily or monthly basis
- Maintain communication with clients and/or their representatives and/or external consultants, solve problems and handle complaints in order to smoothly conduct immediate and effective service
- Be informed, comply with and implement the “Debt Management Directive” of the Central Bank of Cyprus, the Regulatory Compliance instructions, the Security Regulations, as well as the various Circulars, Instructions and Procedures of the Company, related to his/her duties
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Banking or any other relevant background
- Minimum of two years of prior experience in a similar position
- Previous experience of banking software would be considered as an advantage
- Ability to manage a high volume of calls, efficiently and professionally
- Strong commercial awareness, ability to work well under pressure and efficiently manage time and priorities
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and writing
- Fluency in both Greek and English, written and spoken
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on skills and experience.
Interested applicants can apply through our website at http://www.themisportfoliomanagement.com/careers.
Job applications are thoroughly screened, and only successful candidates will be contacted.
Themis’ services and supporting operational procedures are of a highly sensitive nature due to the information being accessed and used. Our internal policies stipulate that no job offers can be made to individuals who have Non-Performing Loans (NPLs) owed to any banking institution in Cyprus, at the time of entering an employment contract with Themis Portfolio Management Holdings Ltd. To this end, you are advised that if your application reaches the stage where we may consider making an offer to you, you shall be required to confirm that you don’t have any NPLs and to provide your national identification (ID) number as well as your consent for Themis to conduct a full search of the existence of any such NPLs with any banking institution in Cyprus.