If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential, this opportunity is for you.
We are seeking to hire Legal Trainees to join our EY Law department in Nicosia.
At EY Law, we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives.
At EY Law you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to train for an Advocate Qualification in our Nicosia offices.
The ideal candidates should:
- hold a qualifying law degree (LLB Degree);
- be fluent in English;
- have excellent research skills;
- have proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook);
- be able to work under pressure and handle complex requests;
- be committed to hard work
- show an ability to work independently and take initiative;
- perform with honesty, integrity and professionalism
- a professional qualification from the UK (LPC, BVC) will be considered as an advantage.
What working at EY Law offers:
The opportunity to continue with EY Law following completion of the legal training. EY Law offers an attractive remuneration package for rewarding both personal and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career both inside and outside Cyprus.
In addition, but not limited to our benefits include:
- Fully Sponsored Professional Qualifications
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- EY Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (counselling, legal and financial consultation services).
- EY Tech MBA and EY Masters in Business Analysis
- EY Badges – digital credentials
- Mobility programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Maternity, Wedding and New Baby Gifts
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy & transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our goal to be the best employer.
If you are positively confident that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Apply here: https://careers.ey.com/ey/job/Nicosia-Legal-Trainees-1061/783692801
Join us in building a better working world.