Job ID 23858
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a pioneering world-class provider of multi-asset financial technology products and services, we are seeking to recruit a Legal Associate to join their growing team based in Limassol. Working as part of an established legal department, the successful applicant will be responsible for a range of duties including assisting with corporate advisory and corporate transactions, drafting and reviewing legal documents, as well as providing risk assessment and recommendations. Our client is seeking applicants who are educated to degree level in Law, who are qualified lawyers with approximately 1-3 years of post-qualification experience, ideally gained working for a well-respected law firm. You will need to hold strong negotiation, drafting and analytical skills, and be fluent in both Greek & English. A highly competitive remuneration and benefits package is on offer that includes an attractive basic salary, performance-related bonus, and private medical insurance for you and your dependents.
- Assist with a range of matters, primarily corporate advisory and corporate transactions (M&A, JV, restructuring), and include timely advice across a broad spectrum of day-to-day matters, including IP, data protection, employment, governance.
- Draft and review legal documents, provide risk assessment and recommendations.
- Responsible for management and delivery of 40%-50% of a legal project, working closely with the team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and regional teams to provide proactive, in-depth, and business-focused advice and execution for matters of varying complexity and sensitivity.
- Global role assisting entities across the group from Limassol.
- Liaise with and manage external counsel engaged to assist with transactional and other matters.
- Stay updated on current laws and anticipated legislative and market developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Qualified Lawyer (1-3 year PQE).
- 1-2 years’ experience at working in a reputable international or regional law firm.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced, high performing, agile and supportive work environment.
- Experience within the corporate commercial or banking and finance team preferred.
- Strong legal technical knowledge including negotiation, drafting and analytical skills.
- Be able to strike the right balance between legal and commercial considerations.
- Organised, with attention to detail, effective time-management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Fluent command of English and Greek, verbal and written.
- Competitive salary package.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members.
- Smart working options.
- Employee wellness initiatives.
- Personalized career development.
- Company lunch in the office.