Epic is one of the largest telecommunications companies in Cyprus and a member of a dynamic European family of telecommunications companies. With ability, innovation and agility at our core, we are offering a state-of-the-art network recognized by multiple awards in Cyprus.
At epic we take care of our people and we enhance a people centric and learning culture for your professional growth. We are always looking for ambitious employees to be a part of our award-winning organisation!
Our team is growing so join us to take your career to the next level and become a part of our team of more than 300 professionals.
We are currently looking for a Legal Advisor to join our team in Nicosia. As a Legal Advisor, you will be responsible to handle various legal matters, certain regulatory matters of the company and represent the company in various authorities.
- Monitoring commercial operations while ensuring day to day compliance with legal and regulatory framework
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various commercial agreements
- Efficient contractual drafting and management
- Managing litigation
- Perform compliance health checks, audits and policy writing
- Monitoring the development of operations for compliance to laws
- Advising on labour law /corporate related issues
- Competitive remuneration package
- Stimulating monthly bonus scheme
- 13th salary
- Attractive benefits with comprehensive medical and life insurances and provident fund
- Company telecom products with free mobile and internet lines and exclusive discounts for our services
- Multiple prospects for advancement in position level and remuneration within a structured career path
- Opportunity for a sustainable career and continuously building skills and expertise in a dynamic technology sector
- Hybrid workplace model with remote work two days per week
- Bachelor’s degree – LLB
- Post graduate degree will be considered as an advantage – LLM or MBA
- Essential 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in an in house and/or in a law firm
- Member of Cyprus Bar Association would be considered as an advantage
- Good contextual understanding of the local business environment
- Excellent creative writing & document crafting skills
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Fluent in Greek and English
Interested to join a team of passionate professionals? Apply now! Send your CV to [email protected]. Applications close on 14 October 2022.