IBSCY Ltd is a leading international provider of total IT solutions and services and specializes in the areas of cloud services and applications, systems integration, IT infrastructure, collaboration, management and security solutions.
IBSCY LTD is growing rapidly and we are looking for two Junior Systems Engineers who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, implementation of new systems, Network Systems and Server/PC support for IBSCY Ltd clients.
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related
- No professional experience is necessary
- Will be considered as an advantage, Knowledge of MS Technologies like Windows Server, Office 365, Azure, Active Directory, RDS, etc
- Will be considered as an advantage, Knowledge of networking principles.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated with leadership skills
- Energetic and motivated
- Fluent in Greek and English language
- To be responsible for the right use of the computer facilities and that the users are following the IT policy of the company.
- Ensures proper support to all Clients during IBS business hours
- Ensures proper maintenance of computer hardware of company clients based on the maintenance agreement and instructions by the Team leader
- Ensures that computer hardware is updated and/or replaced when needed after the approval of the team leader
- Reports any problems to the Team Leader to resolve it immediately
- Provides full support to the customers regarding their software and hardware
- Determines causes of equipment malfunctions, involving both hardware and software, and reports to the Team Leader
- Reviews all new hardware from users and coordinates their requirements with the capabilities of the computer system.
- Maintains current hardware equipment inventory and evaluates existing equipment to determine efficiency and quality
An attractive package and continuous education will be offered to the successful candidate in line with experience and qualifications. Most importantly, the role offers the opportunity to work on challenging projects and excellent career progression prospects in a fast-growing company.
Please send your CV at [email protected]