Hellenic Bank Public Company Limited, one of the leading Financial Institutions in Cyprus, is seeking to recruit QA Engineers for the Digital Banking Engineering Department of Technology & Digital Division.
We’re re-inventing our approach to digital banking to breed innovation and quickly take features from the drawing board to our customers who need them the most. Be part of a collaborative team which embraces agile working and takes on challenging digital projects to transform the banking experience.
We’re looking for highly motivated QA engineers to join our User experience & Product acceptance team to help us maintain the high level of quality and reliability of our digital products. The team will be working in an agile fashion on a variety of projects poised to bolster our online offering while maintaining a strong focus on automated testing and continuous delivery.
The team works with a variety of modern technologies including JIRA, KATALON, Zephyr scale, Postman, Sauce labs, XCUI test, Espresso and a multitude of project management and collaboration tools.
As a QA Engineer you will be working alongside software developers and take part in various web and mobile projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. Through this you will identify and report system issues/bugs in accordance to set quality standards and business needs.
New graduates will be entering a highly collaborative environment with full support, guidance and mentorship from the team to extend their existing skills and kickstart their career with the right foundations.
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Designs and executes test cases (manual and automated) and analyses results
- Conducts tests and reports issues across systems, browsers and devices for Web and Mobile
- Reports defects and assists in troubleshooting
- Conducts post-release/post-implementation testing
- Stays up to date with emerging technologies
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for software testing
- Attentive to detail, methodical, diligent
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Computer Science, Management information systems or a related field
All applications will be reviewed and assessed and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Applicants who have submitted an application to Hellenic Bank in the past and meet the requirements of the above position must fill a new application.
Deadline for submitting applications: 4th of December 2022
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
For additional information, please contact us on the following telephone number: 22500005.