Our Law Firm is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual, for its IT department, for the following position:
To support the firm’s IT infrastructure and ensure the smooth operation of the firm’s IT systems in order to provide maximum performance and system availability for users.
- Maintain and support end user workstations and laptop peripherals (printers, scanners, and phones), network devices, wireless access points
- Proactively monitor health and critical infrastructure, connectivity and communications and act accordingly whenever any of the above is interrupted
- Provide technical support to end-users, resolve and troubleshoot computer problems, install and re-install software and operating systems, provide user training and deal with any IT related issues that the company users may have
- Installing, moving and setting up user’s PC workstations
- Conducting routine PC maintenance
- Carrying out audits of IT equipment
- Work on IT projects as directed
- University Degree in IT related Field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think critically, excellent reasoning and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and respond to emergencies
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast paced, dynamic and changing environment
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Willingness to dedicate personal time to the pursuit of knowledge and further your career
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Interested applicants should email their CV and a brief cover letter to [email protected] quoting “IT Support Engineer” on the subject.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
For any further information, please contact us.
Tel.: +357 22 556846 & +357 22556677