Are you a junior Civil Engineer, looking to become part of a people-centric and progressive organisation? At Hermes Airports, the airport operator of Larnaka and Pafos airports, we are looking to recruit a passionate, dedicate and eager to learn Civil Engineer at our offices at Larnaka airport.
At Hermes Airports we focus on the employee experience and wellbeing, fostering an environment where our people feel valued, recognized, respected and developed. Throughout their employment journey our people have the opportunity to experience our innovative People practices and enjoy numerous benefits.
The Civil Engineer is reporting to the Manager Design & Construction, and he/she shall ensure cost effective maintenance of airport building and external areas infrastructure in line with the maintenance plan.
Main areas of responsibility:
- • maintenance contract management
- • preventive and reactive maintenance planning
- • project management
- • optimization of maintenance and repair costs and processes
- • follow up and control service provider Key Performance Indicators
- • updating of the drawing and technical documentation library of the airports
- • auditing third-party drawing information
- • collecting data and updating technical information on drawings and engineering programs
- • Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering
- • Member of ETEK
- • Excellent knowledge on AutoCAD 2D
- • Very good knowledge of MS Office
- • Knowledge on 3D rendering, technical report writing and MS Project shall be considered an advantage
Required Skills & Abilities:
- • Critical & analytical thinking
- • Problem solving
- • Flexibility & adaptability
- • Stress management
- • Teamwork
If you are interested for the position and aspire to make the difference and contribute to our company’s vision, you can submit your CV through our website http://bitly.ws/yZx8 no later than to 28 January 2023.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
To find out more about our company, you can visit our website at www.hermesairports.com