Our firm, an approved employer of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is seeking to recruit dynamic individuals to join our growing team of professionals
- Excellent Knowledge of the English language ;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree in Accounting and/or Finance or other similar subject from a reputable University.
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Knowledge of Caseware Software will be considered an additional advantage.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Ability to learn fast and apply focused approach
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to undertake initiative
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Carry out financial, operational, and compliance audit duties such as: evaluating internal controls, applying professional audit techniques, preparing audit work papers, developing solutions, and documenting findings
- Provide assistance to senior auditors as assigned by the director in effectively performing daily operations
- Recognize problems and ensure that these are referred to more senior members of staff
- Execute other duties that the supervisor or/and management may assign.
Interested applicants should email their CV at [email protected]
Or fax it to: +357 22 400401 indicating the job position they are applying for
For more information please contact +357 22 400400
All applications will be reviewed in the strictest confidence
INTERTAXAUDIT AUDITORS AND CONSULTANTS LTD
NAVARINO BUSINESS CENTRE
18 Navarinou Street, Agios Andreas, 1100, Nicosia –CYPRUS