Duties and responsibilities:
- Ability to support existing and new clients either through phone or onsite visits.
- Initiative and in depth following up communication with customers.
- Diagnosing problems, determining the severity and finding solutions.
- A college or university degree in computer studies or in related fields.
- Networking / IT Troubleshooting (Windows Server 2008-2019), MS Exchange 2013-2019.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, General Monitoring Tools.
- Very good knowledge of IT products (hardware).
- Multitask with corporate partners, IP Telephony.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle emergency situations effectively.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language written and verbal (Russian will be considered an advantage).
- Certificates of CCNA, MCP, etc. will be considered an advantage.
- Assembly of computers and gaming PC’s (advantage).
- Previous experience in similar position will be considered an advantage.
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate(s) according to qualifications and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- A friendly work environment and benefit to work with cutting edge technologies / products.
- Professional growth.
If you are a strong team player, detailed oriented professional with good attitude and good manners with a strong desire to succeed in this field, if you are looking for a well-established company then this is the role for you.
If you are interested please send your CV to [email protected]
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.