- Administrating Microsoft 365:
- Managing Users
- Setting up user accounts, permissions, and passwords
- Azure Active Directory
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Teams
- Planning for and setting up and maintaining user equipment ensuring unobstructed functionality:
- Laptops with Microsoft Windows 10 & 11 Operating System
- Android & iPhone mobile phones
- Android & iPad tablets
- Necessary peripheral devices
- Shared network printers
- Administering and supporting in-house build and third-party applications
- Providing training and guidance to users in the use of
- Microsoft 365 Suite tools
- in-house build applications
- third party applications
- Supporting the on premise and remote working users and resolving in a timely manner of problems reported
- Maintaining records/logs of user equipment and maintenance performed
- Identifying equipment shortages and suggesting new equipment purchases based on Company set specifications
- Monitoring network performance and system(s) infrastructure and liaising with service providers to install, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate networks, servers, and infrastructure
- Technical knowledge and experience in installing and maintaining Windows Operating Systems
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field will be considered an advantage
- Demonstrated work experience in a similar role including. Windows Operating System experience, Microsoft 365, User Management and networking will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language (written and spoken).
What are looking for:
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- Customer oriented approach
- Commitment to delivering highest quality
- Excellent organization and time management skills
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in the position please submit your CV at [email protected] and mention on the subject the reference DPIT23.
Each application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please note that only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.