We are currently looking to recruit an IT to join our IT Support team.
- Supports the new hires onboarding by installing, deploying, configuring and troubleshooting end user’s equipment, software and applications.
- Acts as the first point of IT contact for any technical issues.
- Resolves requests for technical assistance either in person, ticketing system, or over the phone.
- Administers and supports desktop PC’s, laptops, printers, MFPs, VDIs, VoIP devices and smartphones.
- Maintains and supports in-office IT equipment and back-office systems.
- Maintains and tracks IT Equipment inventory stock to support everyday activities.
- Deploys new hardware and software as needed.
- Troubleshoots system and network problems, diagnoses and solves hardware/software faults.
- Ensures that system records and procedures are accurate and current.
- Assists on day-to-day administration and monitoring of MS Windows servers, Office 365, MS Active Directory, DNS and DHCP.
- Assists on day-to-day administration and monitoring of the enterprise back-up systems.
- University degree in Information Technology or a relevant field.
- Previous experience in a similar position is highly desirable.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently.
- Strong communication, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to master new technology quickly and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure efficiently.
Monday to Friday 0900 – 1800 (one hour lunch break)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent opportunities for career development and advancement
- A contemporary work environment
- Time to time Business trips
If you believe that you have the above qualifications apply now.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
How to apply:
- Interested applicants can submit their CV at: [email protected]
- Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at: 25713337