Bionic, a leading company in the Technology Industry is looking for an IT Engineer to join the Service team in Nicosia.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Repair Laptops and Computers and other related IT equipment’s.
- Able to provide IT solutions to Customers.
- Off-site support at our premises performing tasks such as hardware, software, network troubleshooting and repairs.
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, switches, servers.
- Keep tidy and clean workplace.
Education and Experience
- Diploma or Bachelor in Computer Engineering.
- Previous similar experience of at least 1 years.
- Certifications in relevant IT Field will be considered an additional qualification.
- Windows Server 2019/2022 knowledge will be considered an additional qualification.
- Microsoft Office 365 basic knowledge will be considered an additional qualification.
- Microsoft Azure basic knowledge will be considered an additional qualification.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English Language.
- Knowledge of SAP software package will be considered an additional qualification.
- Good knowledge of technology products and software.
- Experience troubleshooting clients in terms of their IT equipment.
- Customer service orientation.
- Good communication skills and pleasant personality.
- High energy level.
- Initiative, integrity and persuasiveness.
The company offers an excellent remuneration package according to experience and qualifications.
Please send a copy of your CV to [email protected] with subject on the email “IT Engineer-Nicosia” no later than 31st of March 2023.