Themis Portfolio Management Ltd is a specialized servicer of non-performing loans. The company is currently growing and is seeking to recruit an IT Application Administrator at our office in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of IT.
- Manage and maintain the internal and external helpdesk
- Review business procedures/workflows to ensure system features are being fully utilized and identify features that may improve efficiency
- Perform analysis into root cause of problems and resolve as appropriate
- Assembles and prepare program and system documents for change control request
- Act as point person for upgrades/releases, fixes, testing and other technical projects
- Be the single point of contact between the business users and external vendors
- Follow up with business users and vendors on progress of change requests and helpdesk tickets
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Software Systems
- At least four years’ experience providing support to end users
- Experience with Qualco applications would be considered as an advantage.
- Experience within the financial sector is preferred but not a requirement
- Understanding of S/W development lifecycle, QA processes, IT change management, issue and problem management.
- Understanding of security groups and roles and assignment of those roles
- Understanding of system architecture components in a multi-tier, multi-platform systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Demonstrates high initiative, and personal drive within a team environment
- Able to manage workload and time according to deadlines set
- Ability to function effectively with minimal supervision in a high-demand environment
- Adapt to change effectively, always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Able to adapt and learn new skills
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language, written and spoken
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on skills and experience.
Interested applicants can apply through our website at http://www.themisportfoliomanagement.com/careers
Job applications are thoroughly screened, and only successful candidates will be contacted.
Themis’ services and supporting operational procedures are of a highly sensitive nature due to the information being accessed and used. Our internal policies stipulate that no job offers can be made to individuals who have Non-Performing Loans (NPLs) owed to any banking institution in Cyprus, at the time of entering an employment contract with Themis Portfolio Management Holdings Ltd. To this end, you are advised that if your application reaches the stage where we may consider making an offer to you, you shall be required to confirm that you don’t have any NPLs and to provide your national identification (ID) number as well as your consent for Themis to conduct a full search of the existence of any such NPLs with any banking institution in Cyprus.