You and your team will provide support and solutions for the core systems and IT infrastructure of our rapidly growing company, from hardware specifications and intrusion detection all the way to vendor management and configuration automation and everything in between.
You’ll be fundamental to the smooth running of the company, supporting the technical needs of our 850+ employees. With your technical expertise, you will build and operate a secure, reliable, and low-latency digital foundation in all its aspects that is key to the delivery of the excellent service that our customers and employees deserve.
What will you be doing?
- Configure, monitor, and maintain our IT infrastructure to ensure it runs smoothly and securely and stays future-proof.
- Utilise our mobile device management (MDM) technology to manage the software and configuration of all computer systems across our global offices.
- Work together with your colleagues from the Security, Disaster Recovery, Incident Management and Identity and Access Management (IAM) teams to ensure that the zero-trust model is applied to all aspects of the business and business continuity is guaranteed at all times.
- Participate in the onboarding process of the new employees by providing the required tools, technology, and training when needed.
- Ensure that we engage with the right hardware, software, and SaaS vendors to find the best solution for any given situation.
- Work together with your team, other departments, and vendors to address technical issues and day-to-day IT needs across our global offices.
Our tech stack
- Fortigate and Aruba
- Mobile Iron
- MacOS, Linux, and Windows
- AWS/Google Cloud
- Experience in troubleshooting computer software, hardware, and internet applications and networks
- Experience in firewall appliances such as Fortigate or similar devices (e.g. Cisco, Pfsense)
- Knowledge of Mac or Linux technologies and associated security features
- Firm grasp of VPN concepts and experience in setting up site-to-site networks
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- A diploma or degree in computer science or information technology or relevant experience in the field of IT operations/administration
- Hands-on experience with building high-end custom machines
- Experience with commissioning on-premises IT infrastructure in new and existing offices
- Experience with sound engineering
- Experience in end-user device security audit and policy implementation
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Work days from Monday to Friday
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code