Job ID 22305
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Consultancy Firm that provides clients with a range of professional services including Contract & Payroll Management, Immigration Services & Tax Compliance, we are seeking to recruit an International Tax Consultant to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for responding to technical inquiries pertaining to tax and compliance from various global jurisdictions. You will ideally be educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law or a related field and holders of relevant accounting qualification/certifications (ACA, ACCA) are encouraged to apply. Our client is seeking applicants who possess approximately 3+ years of proven experience with international tax, including income tax, corporation tax and social insurance.
- Study and understand the tax laws of multiple jurisdictions.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest international tax developments.
- Conduct research in the area of statutory compliance requirements relating to taxation, social security and labour laws within Europe, Nordics, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
- Responsible for query management.
- Write and respond to technical inquiries pertaining to tax and compliance information.
- Advise the business on alternative tax-related solutions for different countries.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law or another relevant field.
- Members of a recognised accounting body (ACA, ACCA, CPA) are encouraged to apply.
- The ADIT qualification will be considered an advantage (Advanced Diploma in International Taxation).
- 3+ years of experience with International Tax is essential.
- Proven experience with multi jurisdiction Income Tax, Corporation Tax, Social Insurance, Tax Registrations and VAT returns.
- Ability to understand payroll and its related data.
- Proficiency with MS Office, in particular Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.