Unicaf is a leading online higher education platform operating globally with a physical presence in 12 countries. Due to the expansion of its operations, Unicaf seeks to recruit an International Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Department.
- Understanding of emerging marketing channels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Professional judgment and discretion.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Develop strategies and tactics to penetrate international markets.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Manage in-country marketing team.
- University Marketing Degree or equivalent.
- Marketing experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- International experience will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
Applicants should include “International Marketing Manager Vacancy” as the subject of their email application, sent directly to: [email protected]