The Inside Sales person will focus on customer acquisition. This position involves cold calling new potential clients, client business referrals, or web leads. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support.
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients.
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients.
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Working with sales team when closing sale.
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales.
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 years Sales experience, preferably in a software company
- Basic understanding of technology and willingness to learn History of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Pro-active individual with a ‘can do’ attitude, who goes the extra mile
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Knowledge of the Region’s IT market, and preferably with some contacts at Large customers, Governments, and different SMB industries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
Accounting & Finance Manager
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.