ISX Financial EU Plc is an authorised Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus. The company provides payments, issuance of electronic money, IBAN addressable stored value accounts and KYC identity verification services to eCommerce merchants, regulated sector businesses and consumers.
ISX Financial EU Plc also operates a sophisticated & patented anti-money laundering and anti-fraud system that also provides transactional security to business and retail customers. It is real time and detects the AML issues currently in focus by regulators.
ISX Financial EU Plc is part of the ISX Financial Group of companies. Our inhouse developed platforms allow us to deliver technology and financial services to our customers. The Group employs more than 140 staff located across our offices located in Australia, Cyprus, Lithuania, United Kingdom, Netherlands, USA, Israel, Malta.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating company’s commercial agreements;
- Preparing requested legal documents per the needs of other departments within the Company;
- Involved with the group’s corporate secretary work and monitoring the maintenance of the corporate documents for the company in Cyprus as well as for other companies within the Group;
- Involved with the legal matters relating to the incorporation and upkeeping of the companies across the various jurisdictions of the Group’s operation.
- Review relevant regulatory and statutory changes across the EU, and if relevant, advise impact to business;
- Carry out any other legal work and tasks as required by the Head of Legal Department;
- Supporting with general queries;
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law;
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association;
- 3-4 years previous in-house experience with a particular emphasis in the financial industry and/or on Commercial Law;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- You will need to be hands on in carrying out legal work;
- Excellent project management skills and ability to handle large workload with competing priorities and deadlines;
- A thorough approach to work and attention to details
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance plan participation
- Performance Bonus, including mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers.
How to Apply
Apply to [email protected] with a full copy of your CV quoting “Internal Lawyer”
Right to Work
You must have the right to legally reside and work in the Republic of Cyprus or be an EU citizen.
Employment is subject to a National Police check.