Job ID 22060
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Company operating in the Oil and Gas Industry, we are seeking to recruit an Internal Lawyer to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for assessing, drafting and reviewing a variety of legal agreements and/or provide legal advice and opinions for such agreements including sale and purchase agreements, consultants agreements, contractor’s agreements, loan agreements and insurance agreements. Our client is seeking applicants who are educated to degree level in Law who are members of the Cyprus Bar Association or Qualified Lawyers and possess approximately 3+ years of pertinent experience acquired within the corporate department of either a group of companies or a fiduciary service provider or law firm. Previous experience within Shipping or Logistics would be highly beneficial. Fluency in both Greek and English is essential.
- Preparation of applications to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies.
- Draft, perusal, review of various agreements and arranging for execution by the Directors of the Companies.
- Responsible for the preparation of various documents for certification, legalization and apostille.
- Assess, draft, revise, negotiate and conclude legal agreements and/or provide legal advice and opinions for such agreements including sale and purchase agreements, consultants agreements, contractor’s agreements, loan agreements and insurance agreements among other.
- Provide internal legal advice and guidance to all the members of the Group with regards to any legal matter that may arise.
- Respond promptly to internal requests, summarizing and communicating legal risks while allowing a balance of risk that conforms to the Group’s business objectives.
- Oversee the KYC documentation.
- Analyzing, drafting and reviewing legal agreements and other corporate documentation, such as Resolutions, Power of Attorneys, Share Certificates, Minutes, HE forms as required by the Group and its Shareholders.
- Provide adhoc legal support as required by Senior Management.
- University degree in Law (LLB).
- 3+ years relevant previous experience gained within the corporate department of either a group of companies or a fiduciary service provider or a law firm is essential.
- Qualified lawyer/member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- Proficient in both Greek & English (written & spoken).
- Experience within Shipping or Logistics would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent knowledge of how the Cyprus Registrar of Companies works.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Practical knowledge of the contract, commercial, and corporate law.
- Commitment and proactiveness.