Job ID 22417
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding International Group of Companies with diverse business interests, including operating in the FMCG sector, we are seeking to recruit an Internal Accountant to join their growing team based in Limassol. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for handling day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting for the Group, including various bank and sales reconciliations, the issuance of VAT reports, as well as regularly updating and maintaining accurate data in the internal ERP system. Our client is seeking applicants who possess approximately 3 years of experience in a relevant position and any previous experience working in either the FMCG or Retail sectors will be considered an advantage. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential, with knowledge of the Greek language considered a significant advantage. Our client offers a competitive salary based on skills and experience, private medical insurance and hybrid working conditions.
- Manage day-to-day bookkeeping and financial entries up to Trial Balance.
- Reconcile daily cash sales and deposit reports as well as bank reconciliation.
- Issuance of VAT reports and assisting with audit requirements
- Regularly update and maintain accurate data in the ERP system such as product pricing, invoices, vendor details, and other relevant data.
- Ensuring complete and accurate transfer of data between ERP system and POSs.
- Collaborate with the other team members and departments to ensure timely deliveries from suppliers.
- Continually seek opportunities to improve processes and implement best practices.
- Accurately prepare operational reports on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis.
- Regularly liaise with the management team in Malta to provide updates and address concerns.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and duty-free shop standards.
- An academic background relating to Accounting & Finance is desirable, but not essential.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, with any specific experience gained working in the FMCG or Retail industries considered an advantage.
- Fluency in English is essential, with knowledge of Greek being considered a significant advantage.
- Proficiency in using ERP systems; experience with Dynamics 365 Business Central is a plus.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise tasks, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong project management, budget management, and negotiation skills.
- Competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Rewarding career with opportunities for professional growth and development within a fast-growing organisation.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and teamwork.
- Comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, paid time off, and travel allowance.
- Hybrid working conditions.