Ergo Overseas, is a member of Ergo Home Group. Established for over 25 years, with an impressive portfolio of projects and an international client base, we predominantly work on high end residential and hospitality projects, providing FF&E design and procurement services across the globe.
Blending creative thinking and commercial drive, our company employs a range of talented Interior & FF&E Designers, Project Managers, Architects and Creatives, to deliver the highest standards of expertise, perfect finishes and impeccable customer service.
We are currently looking for talented, creative and passionate Interior Designers to join our team based in Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Working on large scale impressive, luxury residential and hospitality projects.
- Coordinate the FF&E information with the Head designer to ensure accurate integration into the scheme.
- Working and liaising closely with the client, understanding their personal needs and aspiration for the projects.
- Setting up accounts, maintaining good relationships and communication with suppliers.
- Sourcing and procuring all FF&E items and accessories.
- Creating mood and sample boards.
- Presentations to the client.
- Developing the designs.
- Producing drawings and space planning, per client requirements for bespoke pieces and design elements.
- Prepare FF&E installation plans.
- Oversee the installation of FF&E and attend site reviews & visits.
- A crucial member of an exceptional design team lead by the Head designer.
- Proven track record of working in the FF&E sector, ideally within a hospitality setting.
- Degree in Interior Architecture / Design.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Ability to implement and suggest design changes that are consistent with design concept and programme requirements.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to review and interpret architectural plans.
- Ability to coordinate FF&E delivery on site.
- Excellent knowledge of Auto Cad, Sketch Up, Adobe Photoshop/In design/Illustrator, PowerPoint and any other related design software.
- Fluent in Greek and English language, Italian or Arabic will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to travel abroad.
In return you will be working for a lovely, supportive and friendly company contributing ideas and knowledge to incredible projects. Salary is very much dependant on experience. This is a unique and incredible opportunity for a Designer wanting to take the next step in their career.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio at [email protected] with the reference title “FF&E”. Kindly note that due to large volumes of applications received, only qualified applicants will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.