Job ID 22232
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, Genikes Insurance, part of The Bank of Cyprus Group, we are seeking to recruit a number of Insurance Officers (Personal Lines) to join their growing team based in Nicosia. The successful applicants will play a key role in the promotion and cross-selling of personal insurance products to both new and existing clients, as well as handling customer queries and requests in a prompt and highly professional manner. We are seeking candidates with approximately 2+ years of previous experience within a similar role within the Insurance industry and hold the certificate of Basic Insurance Training (ΠΒΑΚ). Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek & English are essential. Genikes Insurance is offering initial 18-month fixed-term contracts to the successful applicants.
- Promotes Personal Insurance products and cross-sells to existing and new clients/intermediaries utilizing all available work resources to meet client needs and achieve business growth objectives.
- Effectively handles customer requests/complaints in order to maintain a high level of service quality.
- Accurately evaluates and registers proposals, modifications, renewals and cancellations in the software system, prints, checks and sends the transactions within specified time frames with the aim of sending the documents to the clients on time.
- Evaluates, prices and accepts Personal Insurance risks within authorized limits and based on risk acceptance guidelines, with the goal of maintaining a quality portfolio and growing business.
- Prepares and submits statements to the Head of Personal Insurance for re-evaluation and revision of pricing of existing and new insurance policies.
- Provides support to the Bank’s Branch Network in relation to questions that arise when taking out insurance policies for Personal Insurance products.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Insurance or a holder of the ACII professional qualification.
- Certificate of Basic Insurance Training (ΠΒΑΚ).
- Approximately 2+ years’ experience working in the Insurance Industry in a relevant position.
- Fluency in Greek & English (verbal and written).
- Very good knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- October – April: 07:30am – 14:30pm daily, except for one day per week until 18:00pm
- May – September: 07:30am – 14:30pm for 3 or 4 working days (Monday-Friday) and 11:00am – 18.00pm for 1 or 2 working days (Monday-Friday)