Dickran Ouzounian & Co. Ltd., distributors and retailers for TOYOTA & LEXUS in Cyprus since 1965, enjoying a leading position in the automotive industry, seeks to recruit a high calibre professional for the position of Human Resources Manager to be based in Nicosia. The successful candidate will develop and execute a human resource strategy to support the overall business and strategic objectives of the company during an exciting period of transformation as we move from an automobile company to a mobility company.
The Human Resources Manager who will be reporting to the Managing Director will be the go-to person for all employee-related issues and duties will include:
- Implementing HR strategies that support business objectives.
- Job role design.
- Recruitment and onboarding procedures.
- Supporting employee development.
- Enhancing employee engagement and job satisfaction.
- Structuring benefits packages and compensation plans.
- Create a performance & development evaluation programme for the needs of the company and members and implement together with the support of the Department Managers.
- Overseeing overall employment needs.
- Championing sustainability, diversity, gender equality and inclusion.
- Championing Health and Safety throughout the organization.
- Report to Management through HR and other related KPIs.
- University Degree in HR or related field. Post-graduate business degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in HR in a junior management or senior management role.
- Strong listening, communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Strong business acumen, and problem-solving skills.
- Provide effective leadership to enhance communication, teamwork, engagement and to nurture, coach and develop team members to attain high motivation and performance.
- Strong employee and customer service orientation and a high level of professional integrity and business ethics.
- Resilience, agility and strong work ethics in a dynamic and quickly evolving environment.
- Ability to demonstrate enthusiasm, determination, and high levels of personal and organisational achievement.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement.
- Plan and organize time, activity levels and resources to achieve targets.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
An attractive remuneration package, including benefits, will be offered to the successful candidate, commensurate to qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] no later than 5 October 2022, quoting the job title “HR Manager”.