Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
We seek to recruit an enthusiastic, hard-working, and ambitious professional to join our Nicosia Human Resources team as Supervisor.
- Have responsibility for recruitment and onboarding processes (incl. participating in career events, preparing adverts, conducting interviews, communicating with candidates, preparing contracts, and providing support during new joiners’ induction).
- Have active involvement in learning and development (incl. coordinating internal and external trainings, maintaining records up to date, and preparing documentation for subsidies).
- Coordinate the implementation of performance management tools.
- Maintain employee records up to date, both in hard copy and electronic.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports, as required.
- Being involved in ad hoc HR projects.
- Provide guidance and support to more junior members of the team, as well as review their work.
- Respond to employee questions and seek advice from the departmental head, where needed.
- Coordinate with other departments for the implementation of HR activities.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities, as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field will be considered an advantage.
- At least 5 years of related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer literacy, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of employment law in Cyprus.
- Time management skills
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Maintaining a positive and friendly approach.
- Learning & Development activities
- Flexibility in start and end time
- Flexible working arrangements for working mothers
- Friday afternoon off
- Increasing number of annual leave days based on experience at the firm
- Unlimited progression opportunities on a structured career path
If you are interested in joining our firm, please submit your interest by completing our online application here.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer