Job ID 22128
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding Investment Firm with offices across Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an HR Administrator to join their growing team based in Limassol. Working as part of an established HR Team, the successful applicant will handle a variety of HR related tasks, including maintaining employee records and updating databases internally, assisting with recruitment and hiring process as well as assisting with the development of training and onboarding material. You will ideally be educated to degree level in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field and possess some previous experience in a relevant role, although Recent Graduates are also encouraged to apply. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Forming, maintaining employee records and updating databases internally.
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides.
- Assist with recruitment and hiring process (arrange interviews with potential candidates).
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues (benefits, number of vacation days they’re eligible for).
- Foster a positive and happy working environment.
- Develop training and onboarding material.
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken.
- Publish and remove job ads.
- Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses.
- University degree in Human Resources/Business Administration or in a related field.
- Previous experience in a relevant position is highly desirable, although Recent Graduates with relevant academic backgrounds will also be considered.
- Strong organisational skills to plan, prioritize and execute duties.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language both verbal and written.
- Excellent ability to multitask.
- Good communication skills.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Quarterly bonuses based on personal performance.
- Corporate fund scheme.
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on company’s and personal performance .
- Discount benefit card.
- Yearly training budget.
- Up to 25 days holidays per year.