As an HR Operations Administrator at Deriv.com, you will play a key role in managing all HR-related tasks, ensuring the operational needs of our office are fulfilled. You will also help with the smooth running of our office and its daily operations, while providing our staff with adequate support when needed, welcoming our guests with a smile, and handling incoming calls and correspondence from vendors, contractors, and others.
- Support talent management efforts, such as applying for work permits and on-boarding new hires.
- Liaise with governmental authorities on behalf of the company and employees.
- Provide administrative support to all internal departments, including sourcing vendors and planning events.
- Maintain a pleasant and friendly company image by welcoming guests to our office and being the first point of contact for all inbound phone calls and correspondence.
- Keep track of our office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Manage office expenses and petty cash.
- Advanced/higher/graduate diploma or university degree
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office applications, as well as popular HR management and payroll systems
- Sharp administrative and accounting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Greek
- Oral and written proficiency in multiple European languages.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
- Relevant work experience in a related field such as managing and onboarding expats, and processing work permits
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Productive work atmosphere
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE, CLICK ON ”APPLY HERE” AND THEN CLICK ON “I’M INTERESTED”: