On behalf of our client, a well-established Group of Companies with activities in Hotels & Leisure and Trading, we seek to recruit a high-calibre professional for the position of Head of Service Department to be based in Nicosia.
The ideal candidate, to successfully fulfil this exciting and highly challenging position, should be a results-oriented, dynamic, and enthusiastic individual with a solid background in engineering, willing to work hard.
- Taking full responsibility for the services function of the group
- Maintaining and ensuring the efficient operation of the engineering function within the group’s hotels
- Visiting existing and potential clients, developing and growing long-term relationships with them
- Monitoring the progress of current projects, and managing the service team
- Handling customer complaints or concerns professionally and maintaining good customer relationships and creating methods to reduce recurring issues
- Auditing work and customer service to ensure the company’s high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met
- Train new Technicians within the company’s procedures
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, laws, health, and safety plan and ensuring the technicians’ adherence to these regulations processes
- To perform other relevant duties
- Work within the company’s code of ethics
- Relevant university degree in engineering
- Substantial experience in a similar position
- Strong organisational interpersonal and coordination skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages
- Have a pleasant personality and strong commercial awareness
- The ability to work under pressure and handle stress
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience skills and performance.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants can apply through https://www.cyactuaries.com/vacancies.html selecting the “Head of Service Department” vacancy under “Vacancies” no later than Monday, 05th of December 2022.