GRS are working on behalf of an international online retail company based in Larnaca who are currently searching for a forward thinking and passionate Social Media Manager. The successful will have the opportunity to work within an international environment with a fun and friendly team. If you can work a shift-based position and have a passion for all things social media apply today for more information.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing customer service across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and any other social media streams
- Responding to comments posted on our Facebook page
- Engaging with the social community on our Twitter page
- Provide support to the online chat regarding any queries of clients
- Monitoring, listening and responding to users in a proactive and social way, whilst being consistent with and maintaining the brand values whilst acting with integrity at all times
- Managing the online reputation on the business
- Uploading content across Social Media platforms
- Liaising with marketing teams regarding customer communications
- Working alongside and regularly communicating with the management
- Previous Experience of Social Media Manager role is a must
- Familiar with a variety of social media platforms
- Excellent written, verbal and communication
- Customer service background essential
- Good communication in both written and spoken English
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
About GRS Recruitment Ltd
The GRS Group provides solutions in Permanent, Temporary and Contract Recruitment, Payroll Outsourcing, HR and Outplacement Solutions, Salary Benchmarking and CV Writing/Career Guidance.
Managing a vast range of career opportunities in Cyprus and Malta, we mix our unrivalled expertise, specific industry knowledge, exceptional online presence and an extensive network with the largest candidate database, giving our clients access to the best human capital and talent.
Since 2005 we have placed thousands of candidates to advance their careers and meet our client's strategic objectives. Our high quality service is consistently committed to excellence where confidentiality, for both client and candidate, are at the forefront of our priorities. In this highly competitive market where finding and retaining top talent can be incredibly challenging, it has never been more critical to engage the services of GRS.