The Group Internal Training Manager should focus on designing, leading and developing global training programs ( in person and virtual ) across functions and regions enhancing the overall employee experience, boosting existing and new competences. The Group Internal Training Manager will work together with the Group Director of People and Talent and in consultation with the CEO and main senior leaders.
The mission for the Group Internal Training Manager, and possibly the department, is to create a training culture within the Company : (1) Creating a strong connection and loyalty of employees to the company and not just their line manager by being part of highly motivating inter-divisional training courses; (2) Developing better leaders and managers for staff retention and motivation; (3) Improving training standards and consistency and supporting materials for better performance across all teams and departments.
This is an in-person role located in our Nicosia office. The candidate must be available to work with different time zones EMEA, APAC & US.
- Develop educational materials, in line with the Company values, such as leaders’ guides, participants’ workbooks, presentations, role models exercises, job coaching and mentorship programs, all available in a shared online library (audit, update and improve the materials and delivery methods as well);
- Analyze the educational materials and focus on soft skills training (leadership, team management, performance management, how to give/receive a feedback, how to manage difficult conversations, time management, inclusion and diversity, mental health, ..), computer skills, language skills in collaboration with Linguarama.
- Manage the accreditation strategies and maintain all the records.
- Define the training needs for the workforce population, timelines and schedules, glide paths for all modules across the countries, selecting internal trainers (train the trainers program schedule as well) and external ones;
- Manage the global budget (countries’ accountability), define and measure KPIs and monitor ROI
- Create processes to identify new learning opportunities and identify topics for future newsletter and social media’s posts;
- Focus on the user experience adopting the end user’s perspective;
- Develop recognition and seniority awards for all departments across countries;
- Define special training programs for key employees
- Excellent communication skills to effectively tailor the communications to the audience, all levels of the organization and an ability to engage effectively both in 1:1 and large group settings (in person/virtual);
- Fluency in English writing and speaking – any other language will be considered as a plus.
- Be comfortable using industry-standard software and languages for E-learning (Google docs, Office, Articulate, Rise etc);
- Setting and driving strategies independently, proactively taking initiative and owning projects end-to-end;
- A flexible, adaptive, innovative and creative mindset and strong business intuition;
- Working with a virtual team spread-out across time zones
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Professional and highly committed to excellence, with the highest ethical standards and strong judgement;
- Bachelor’s degree and preferably an advanced degree;
- 3-5 years’ significant experience in a professional services organization and/or heavily matrixed organization;
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive base salary EUR 30,000 – EUR 35,000
- Bonus based on performance;
- Central office location;
- Multicultural and fasted paced team;
- Fun and social activities;
- International travel.
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter explaining what makes you an ideal candidate to [email protected] with reference code: ITM/09/22.