Are you looking for a sustainable career in an international organisation? Do you feel ready to take your next firm step in your career in Internal Audit? Do you want to feel like a valued member of a fantastic team in an exciting, rapidly growing tech organisation?
If your answer is yes then Logicom is currently looking to appoint a high calibre, ambitious Internal Audit Manager to join our Group Internal Audit Department in Nicosia, Cyprus!
You will be reporting to the Head of Group Internal Audit and will be required to perform high quality, advanced-level internal auditing work to the Group’s business units in Cyprus and abroad. You need to be agile and be able to travel extensively and work independently with extensive latitude for initiative, independent judgement, and interaction with stakeholders.
We will give you all the tools and support you need to succeed in your professional career. In return, we ask for a driven, hard-working individual who is passionate about providing excellent service to our stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities, include
- Contribute to the identification and evaluation of the organization’s audit risk areas and provide significant input to the development of our risk-based internal audit plan.
- Planning, organizing, supervising, and monitoring of Internal Audit activities and resources, and providing timely feedback the Head of GIA and relevant stakeholders for the effective deployment of the IA plan.
- Responsible for the execution and performance of assigned audit engagements
- Maintain open channels of communication with key stakeholders and be constantly updated about developments in auditee’s operations, business processes and risks, notify superiors and adjust audit approach as and when needed
- Create value through effective observations and recommendations to auditees and subordinates
- Responsible for follow-up of prior audit observations until their resolution
- Train and coach audit staff in IA methodology, conducting interviews, reviewing documents, developing and administering questionnaires, composing summary memos, and preparing working papers.
- Communicates the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis to the Head of IA, Management and the Audit Committee when requested.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified professional (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIA, or equivalent)
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields including but not limited to Business Administration, Finance/Accounting, Engineering, MIS, IT, or related
- Minimum 10 years of full-time experience in senior position in internal auditing, external auditing, operations, accounting, business analysis, or program evaluation
- IT/ IS and Data Analysis skills, including use of data analytics tools/ methods
- Related professional qualifications such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) will be considered an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English language
Should also have the following demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Professional posture with excellent soft skills
- Agility and ability to travel extensively and perform effectively with diverse environments and cultures
- Strong knowledge of the Standards and Code of Ethics.
- Strong knowledge and experience in applying and/ or analysing internal auditing and accounting principles and practices
- Sound experience in identifying common indicators of fraud and fraud investigation
- Strong planning and project management skills, maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Strong skill in identifying, collecting, reviewing, and analysing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including active listening, negotiations, issues resolution and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of contemporary risk management and control frameworks.
- Experience in industry-specific internal auditing will be considered as an advantage.
Head of Group Internal Audit
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.