The Group Digital & Online Marketing Specialist will be working closely with the Group Marketing Manager in designing and implementing company’s digital projects and strategies, as well as with different internal teams for the coordination and implementation of company’s digital activities. The person we are looking for will be responsible for (1) handling all digital marketing campaigns utilizing company’s online marketing tools, (2) maintaining and updating company’s websites and (3) support the management in specific online/digital projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement effectively, all company’s advertising paid campaigns (display, paid search, social media etc.).
- Maintain all group websites and implement all content changes needed via content management software (CMS).
- Prepare the group digital strategy & media plan to promote company’s corporate identity and culture, and create and/or coordinate all relevant content for the implementation.
- Coordinate and consolidate all local distribution social media activities, and scheduling placement of content on company’s digital media platforms through company’s digital tools and based on company’s policies (in coordination with potential content writers).
- Create landing pages for digital campaigns with predefined templates via company’s CMS.
- Maintain company’s email marketing platform and ensure that all company’s email databases are up to date.
- Support all local teams on preparing and executing strategic email marketing plans.
- Ensure that all website contact requests are reaching the right people.
- Monitor and ensure that all campaigns, across all company’s online platforms and digital tools, are GDPR compliant.
- Support the management and coordinate with the technical team, for all new website developments.
- Lead the transition to Google analytics to GA4 and the proper implementation of advertising tracking tools.
- Coordinate company’s SEO strategy, ensuring correct implementation.
- Accountable for the continuous improvement of the company’s digital tools and methods, and responsible taking responsibility for new tools and methods deployment (coordination and implementation), for approved projects.
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends and new content opportunities, and explore new ways to promote content throughout company’s online platforms (website and social media).
- Develop and monitor group digital marketing performance dashboard measuring ROI and key KPIs.
Qualifications and skills
- University-level degree in digital marketing, communications or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position is required; Digital media specialist or Digital marketing officer etc.
- Experience in B2B and IT industry is desired.
- Experience with web analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and Google Campaign Manager.
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems, as well as email marketing tools.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills (English and Greek)
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Well-organized and detail – oriented.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.