We seek to employ a Front Desk Receptionist on a full-time basis for our office in Limassol, Cyprus. The candidate must have experience on a similar role. Knowledge of Greek language is a requirement; Polish and / or Russian languages will be considered an advantage.
IBCCS TAX is a Corporate Services Firm, offering incorporation and management of entities in reputable jurisdictions and all range of fiduciary services. We have offices in Cyprus (Limassol), Tbilisi (Georgia), Estonia (Tallinn) and representative offices in Poland (Warsaw – Krakow) and the United Kingdom (London).
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming emails, phone calls and messages and providing relevant information to the stakeholders
- Receiving and sorting daily mail / deliveries / couriers
- Setting up calendar invitations and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Performing other administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, emailing, and faxing
- Welcoming and assisting visitors and clients on office and business related enquiries
- Proficiency in English language is a must
- Proficiency in Greek language; Polish and Russian will be considered an advantage
- Office working experience, handling receptionist responsibilities would be considered an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure
- University Diploma and / or Degree
Full time, from 09.00 – 18.00 with an hour lunch break; Qualification based remuneration, from EUR1000 – 1200 gross
Candidates are offered development opportunities, ongoing training to industry related practices and exposure to international working environment