We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures at our Cyprus operations. The responsibilities will also include financial risk management. The position is based in Larnaca or Limassol, Cyprus.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, Account Receivable, Account Payable, General Ledger and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly management accounts
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage Tax and Vat filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Developing internal control guidelines, policies and procedures for budget accounting, cash and credit management, administration and other activities
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements and professional standards
- Preparing and presenting financial reports and risk analysis
- Year-end financial statements
- Liaise with external auditors, banks, vendors, service providers
- Reviewing of Monthly Payroll
- Involve in Procurement activities
- Preparation of Ad hoc reports
Qualifications and Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field
- Professional qualification preferably in CPA or in other relevant professional titles such as ACA, ACCA,
- 8+ years of direct experience in the field
- Knowledge of Navision will be considered as an advantage or in other relevant ERP software programs
- Familiarity with financial programs and software.
- Management experience and skills
- Leadership skills, including motivation and organization of teams
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence organizational financial decisions
- Superior communication skills
- Technical skills in financial controlling
- Time management.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.