ISX Financial EU Plc is an authorised Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus. The company provides payments, issuance of electronic money, IBAN addressable stored value accounts and KYC identity verification services to eCommerce merchants, regulated sector businesses and consumers.
ISX Financial EU Plc also operates a sophisticated & patented anti-money laundering and anti-fraud system that also provides transactional security to business and retail customers. It is real time and detects the AML issues currently in focus by regulators.
ISX Financial EU Plc is part of the ISX Financial Group of companies. Our inhouse developed platforms allow us to deliver technology and financial services to our customers. The Group employs more than 140 staff located across our offices located in Australia, Cyprus, Lithuania, United Kingdom, Netherlands, USA, Israel, Malta.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Analysing finance data and preparing financial reports and management accounts
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis to support strategic business projects
- Work with IT department to improve development of program reports and data integrity
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards in Tableau/PowerBI/Excel
- Define and propose requirements for new metrics based on stakeholders’ information needs
- Ad hoc reporting/ data analysis (ad hoc analysis support of business users, hypothesis checking, metrics evaluation)
- Completing daily operational tasks as required by the business
- Ability to handle large amounts of data;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial and performance analysis for business leadership
- Prepare accurate Financial Statement and month-end close reports.
- Reconcile data and reports, resolve discrepancies and collaborate across various Finance and non-Finance functions effectively
- Obtaining, transforming, and processing electronic product data files from vendors
- Analyse customer account issues to determine source causes to contribute to continuous process improvements
- Collect and organize information from platforms and database
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Ensure accurate reporting in financial and non-financial metrics and KPIs
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
Skills and Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role Relevant degree in Economics, Business Statistics, Mathematics or similar
- Excellent knowledge of MS office software (pivot tables)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Ability to manipulate data using Python
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Basic Knowledge of Tableau or similar business intelligence/analytics software
- Ability to translate financial data into words
- Able to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Result-driven orientation (prioritizing, taking initiative, taking ownership).
- Analyses financial information and reports as directed or as part of a continuous audit/monitoring review
- Communicates and cooperates with other departments regarding customer activity as well as data variances and resolutions
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Experience in metrics/ measures definition and financial modelling
- Strong mathematical skills and statistical toolkit would be an advantage
- Demonstrated work experience in a Finance, Reconciliation, Back Office position or any other relevant field
- Detail oriented, highly analytical and a perfectionist
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance plan participation
- Performance Bonus, including mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers
How to Apply
Apply to [email protected] with a full copy of your CV quoting “Financial Analyst”.
Right to Work
You must have the right to legally reside and work in the Republic of Cyprus or be an EU citizen.
Employment is subject to a National Police check.