Would you like to further your career in the world’s most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
DHL Express has been recognized the #1 World’s Best Workplace™ 2021 and #1 Europe’s Best Workplace™ 2021 by the Great Place to Work Institute.
Here at DHL Express Cyprus we are an employer of choice, a recognized Top Employer and specialists in providing?Excellence, Simply Delivered.
We would like to inform you about a new job opportunity that has arisen in our company.
Field Sales Executive (Limassol)
The respective position will report to the Sales Manager.
- Manage and develop the assigned Field sales territory in order to maintain and grow the DHL market leadership position. Achieve individual sales targets while meeting key customer needs.
- Lead and is responsible for the growth and development of a portfolio of prospects and existing customers through building a strong customer relationship to ensure that customers’ needs are recognized and met.
- Exploit all new opportunities from existing and potential customers (prospects) ensuring a maximum penetration of DHL in assigned territory.
- Monitor customer performance, loyalty and satisfaction to measure success, business fluctuation and possible business at risk. Take appropriate corrective action internally and/or with the customer.
- Promote DHL brand image and values through own appearance and behavior so that it reflects DHL high standards and develops customers’ relationship.
- Own and apply the DHL Express sales method, understand the customer’s situational knowledge, share insights
What you Bring
- Your aptitude to handle customers with personal care and empathy and putting the customer at the center of every decision
- Your ability to view opportunities from the customers perspective and influence decisions
- Your willingness to build and manage strong relationships & partnerships
- Your cross Border Thinking capabilities
- Your capability to adapt to a changing environment and handling multiple priorities
- Your powerful communicator skills
- Your courage in bringing forward ideas and innovative in approach
- Your readiness to always grow and learn
- Degree in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ sales experience in service industry with solid experience in customer acquisition and account management
- Good command of both spoken and written Greek and English
What We offer:
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Multifarious benefit program
- Access to comprehensive learning programs
- 13th salary, medical insurance and provident fund
All employees who are interested and meet the necessary qualifications, please submit your applications, via email to [email protected] until 7th October 2022.