- Oversee the management of the Managing Partner’s schedule and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Director
- Assist with administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks (calendar, expenses report, arranging complex and details travel plans & itineraries) and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Perform minor accounting duties
- Reminding the Managing Partner of important tasks and deadlines
- Perform other miscellaneous tasks to support their director and team
- Assisting the Managing Partner and management team with operational issues (update excel files for payments)
- Work experience as an Executive Administrator or similar role
- BSc/MSc in Economics, Finance or Business Administration Degree or any other relevant field
- Any other qualification would be considered an advantage
- Discretion and trustworthiness, will often be part of confidential information
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language (verbal and written)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and Outlook
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent organizational skills and able to multitask
- Able to be proactive and take initiative
- Able to work under pressure
- Tact and diplomacy
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.